- J.W. Burns & Company is an independent fee-only investment counseling firm based in Dewitt, New York.
- J.W. Burns & Company has over 500 clients and approximately $810 million in assets under management. We manage accounts for individuals, non-profit organizations, endowments, pension and profit sharing plans, and Taft-Hartley funds.
- J.W. Burns & Company adheres to a disciplined, consistent investing process with a focus on achieving an above-average return with below-average risk.
- The company was founded in 1974 and incorporated in December of 1976. We have been providing investment counseling services for over 45 years to clients in the Central New York area and throughout the country.
- The seasoned portfolio managers of J.W. Burns & Company have a combined 140 years of senior-level investment experience.
- J.W. Burns & Company operates as a fiduciary and is always required to act in its client's best interest.
- We strive to develop long-lasting relationships with our clients and treat their money as our own.